Customer Intelligence Consultant
- As a Customer Intelligence Consultant, you will be engaged in the delivery of customer intelligence assignments for our clients.
- You help our clients to gain and improve valuable insight in commercial data by analysis, scoring and data modeling.
- Typically you will be involved in segmentation projects, targeting, forecasting, optimization, churn prediction, cross & up sell and retention initiatives.
- You will make use of data mining techniques, predictive analytics, advanced reporting, data crunching, creating dashboards, etc by using advanced tools such as SAS, SPSS, Birst.
- You will gather and analyze business requirements and you will provide support, training and coaching to our clients in utilizing and sustaining the implemented solution.
- You will provide strategic and tactical advice based upon customer behavior analyses.
- You will develop areas of industry or skill specialization and expand your current knowledge.
- You will contribute to workshops, pre-sales activities, service management and marketing initiatives.
- You have a degree in economics, management or marketing and a thorough knowledge of statistics & data mining (or equal by experience).
- You have 2 to 7 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have a good knowledge of SAS and/or SPSS (or other).
- You have sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic solutions.
- You are results driven and you are a true teamplayer.
- You are highly committed to our customers’ success.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.