Junior CRM/Salesforce Consultant (graduates)
- You will work together with our senior consultants to deploy and implement (mainly large-scale/international) Salesforce.com solutions.
- Together with your colleagues you design and build solutions for complex business challenges in a marketing, sales or service context.
- You analyze the current business processes, business model and technology landscape of our clients by interviews, workshop and other analysis techniques.
- You will set-up and develop Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality for the end-users.
- You define functional requirements and help to translate them into technical specifications.
- You support more senior consultants in project and change management tasks.
- You develop training material and you give training to end-users, powerusers, etc.
- You stay up-to-date about market, business and technical evolutions and you actively share your knowledge with your team.
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science or a business degree with a link to IT technology.
- You are strongly interested in business technology, cloud computing and Saas solutions.
- You have an affinity and interest in commercial processes (sales, marketing and service).
- You have a strong career focus on business consulting.
- You have a dynamic personality, you are eager to learn and combine analytical with conceptual and creative thinking.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You have great communication skills and you speak Dutch, English and preferably French.